Hybrid Cars 2nd Version.

Hybrid Cars (2nd Version).

Team Members:

Manuel Díaz.
Ivonne Guerrero.
Fernando Sotelo.
Israel López.




Comentarios

  1. Mendoza Sánchez Guillermo Eduardo

    Excellent presentation of a new technology of the automovile industry. A hybrid car is very expensive in Mexico, but is friendly with our natural environment.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't understand the third person when he speak, his tone is very bad. The rest of team very well done. Hybrid cars are part of the future, good theme.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Delta Alejandra de la Torre Jiménez

    Excellent presentation. I liked. The first participación and end are good, they have a pronunciation very clear. The information is complete. The hybrid cars are really amazing. I want one!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hybrid cars it's a very interesting topic, and it's definitely an excellent option, but yes it's very expensive. I love the music you guys put in their video, but I think that the music is too high and I can't hear very well what you say. But I really like their video! Good job!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great start the presentation!!! Good edition, excelllent hending of the information. I like it.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. excellent video,is very interesting.
    very good!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Good presentation! but the voices are heard very low and the music very high.
    The hybrid car is very good.

    Silva Labra Kelly Yuridia

    ResponderEliminar
  9. wow the presentation is excellent guys! and I think these cars are amazing but very expensive. I like it.
    Alejanda Hinojosa

    ResponderEliminar
  10. hello miy good presentation but they should improve the pauses and improve a little the diccion. regards

    Aldo Alcala Lopez

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Good Job! I like your video, it was interesting, also I think that we need to develop and invest on this kind of technologies that can help the world and the humanity.
    By Iriana Hernández Hernández

    ResponderEliminar
  12. wooow It was an amazing video, I like the song in the background. I think that the Hybrid Cars are a revolutionary invention, but them are expensive for me.
    By Iris Hernández Hernández.

    ResponderEliminar
  13. I think this invention is amazing because is friendly with the environment. I really like the video, the edition is good!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. This presentation is very interesting because is a innovation revolution automotive and because represent a solution for contamination of cars.

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Flor Medina.
    Excellent video guys. It has interesting information. I liked background music. I want a Hybrid car now, but is really expensive for me. ☺️

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Good videos. I like it. The pronunciation is clear and fluid. A like the animation and the song. The information is good. Good job friends. Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares