well done!
Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
Ivonne Guerrero:_ Google maps is an app very important nowadays. I like this video but you can improve the audio :)
I love everything that the application does, my only feedback is respect for their tone, it isn't heard very well. Only heard when I have all the volume in my cell phone.
Excellent work team!!!!!
I liked this video. Google maps is a great app. I use it all the time.
well done!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarIvonne Guerrero:_ Google maps is an app very important nowadays. I like this video but you can improve the audio :)
ResponderEliminarI love everything that the application does, my only feedback is respect for their tone, it isn't heard very well. Only heard when I have all the volume in my cell phone.
ResponderEliminarExcellent work team!!!!!
ResponderEliminarI liked this video. Google maps is a great app. I use it all the time.
ResponderEliminar