Glasses 2nd Version

Hi!
This is our Project:

Ortiz Cortés Ulises
Guzmán Dueñas Fernanda Geraldine
Mendoza Sánchez Guillermo Eduardo
De la Torre Jiménez Delta Alejandra


The invention of the glasses
Today is VERY easy go to buy the glasses. They HAVE different uses from correcting the ocular view to use THEM only for fashion.
“This is Alejandra, She HAS glasses AND CAN do many things, when she HASN´T got her THEM, she feels insecure and fear to do things like driving. She uses the glasses every day”
When our vision fails. We must go to the ophthalmologist to HAVE glasses in according to our needs.

The glasses CAN correct REALLY important problems like myopia AND astigmatism.
They’re common sickness that we CAN control with THEM.
Methods to upgrade vision were created in the 13TH century AND at the beginning of the 20TH century they reached the current design that we CAN use.

The glasses are an optical instrument with a pair of crystals. Joined with a frame AND
rests on the nose.

Today the material is resistant AND VERY light for the patient´s comfort.
In Mexico, the prices are from $100 to $5,000 Mexican pesos depending the materials used.
The contact lenses are VERY practical. They are located on the cornea AND CAN be VERY fragile. The patient must HAVE a special drop for the care of contact lenses AND his eyes.
CAN I find any kind of glasses? Yes, you CAN. The glasses are big, small, thick, thin, etc.
We are all different and the glasses are made according to the need of each person.
The people use glasses to better their quality of life.
The glasses are REALLY amazing!

Comentarios

  1. I can't hear Guillermo's lines, but the team introduce their lines in the description, very well done and very interesting theme, the glasses are the best invention in the world, without glasses I can't see and really aprecied this invention <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. excellent invention! I like the production of the video. very good work!!. the pronunciation a little marked but good.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great job! Definitely is a great invention, you're absolutely right, the glasses are really important. The music is good, but it confuses me a bit with the audio. I can't hear what you say in a few lines, for the music.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I have myopia and astigmatism, and I know the importance of glasses, because without them I can't do some activities. Your video is amazing, but I don't understood a few words, whatever good job.
    By Iris Hernández Hernández.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Good job! I think that Guillermo's voice should be more high.

    Aylin:)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Nowadays this invention bring us facilitate to see in a easy and practical way. Good Job guys, I really like it!

    Fernanda Zacarías.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Marlene Méndez

    I like very much this video, especially that one of its members was used as an example, I use glasses and it is a great invention.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. The glasses is a necessity for the most people because has increased the astigmatism and myopia, even at an early age.

    Ruth Gallardo.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. They should lower the volume of the music because it is very loud and it does not sound good.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Great job! I think that the music is high. The pronunciation is well.
    Luis Alberto Santos

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Excellent job! On the glasses is good realize exists different types a very good prices

    Ramces Manzano

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares